I have been subscribed to Birchbox for about 2 years now. I have found some really incredible products with them. I have been really been loving 2 of the products I recently received, as well as a few body care items.
- The first item I have really been loving is Chicken Poop Lip Junk! It is a super soft and hydrating. Plus the smell is INCREDIBLE! It has really clean ingredients too. Just avocado oil, jojoba oil, sweet orange essential oil, lavender essential oil, bees wax and vitamin E.
- Another favorite is Malin & Gietz Clarifying Clay Mask. This is a Birchbox find, and I have been really impressed by it. I have had a really busy schedule lately, and my skin has taken a hit from it. This mask has been a really special treat for my skin. The best part about it is how clean, clear, and bright my skin feels after.
- I have always loved my Clarisonic, but as I mentioned above my skin hasn’t been in the best shape. The Clarisonic has changed my skin! I could go on for hours about what a difference it has made, but recently I have been loving it a little extra.
- To go with my Clarisonic, I have been using the Acure Facial Cleansing Gel. This has been mild and gentle and works great with my combo/oily skin. I normally experience dryness and then my skin produces more oil, but this has left me feeling balanced and clean.
- I might be a little bit late to the game, but dry brushing has been on repeat for some time now. I just can’t get enough of it! I love the way it makes my skin feel smooth, and there are tons of benefits. Here is where I read about it!
I hope you give some of these items a try and that you will definitely check out Birch box. I have loved that subscription since it was gifted to me 2 years ago. What are some of your body & skin care favorites?
* All items and companies mentioned are not compensating me in anyways. I genuinely love all of these products and would recommend them to anyone.